We previously asked for feedback about which of the Atlassian products would make a good subject for a webinar. Thank you to so many who responded with suggestions. We will be announcing a series of webinars over the coming weeks based on your feedback.
If you missed the survey, do not worry because we would still be interested in covering your ideas. Please contact us at email@example.com and tell us what products or subjects that you would like to see covered in a short, free webinar. For example, do you have a question about how JIRA Service Desk works or how Confluence can be used? Would you like to see a demonstration of Zephyr for JIRA and how it can be used to manage test cases within JIRA? Or how Bitbucket can be used?
Our first webinar will cover HipChat, Atlassian's innovative team chat product. The webinar will cover topics such as:
- How HipChat can power communication within teams and helps them work smarter with 1:1 and group conversations by text, video and desktop sharing.
- Reduce email overload with persistent and searchable conversations.
- Simplify communication outside the team with guest access, bringing contractors, partners or suppliers into the conversation.
- How integrations can bring real-time, actionable notifications to the team.
- Getting your HipChat implementation off to the best possible start.
Join BDQ's co-founder, Dom Bush on Thursday 24th November at 3pm UK / 4pm CET / 10am EST / 7am PST.