Attendees will be able to use Jira Software to facilitate and manage agile software development projects.
This is an Atlassian Approved Training Course.
This course teaches the basics of using Jira Software to facilitate and manage agile software development projects. It covers the main tasks performed by the product owner, the scrum master, and the development team.
Topics include an overview of the Agile Scrum development process, as well as a solid introduction to creating and configuring a Scrum board, managing the backlog, planning and creating a sprint, and running the active sprint. It also provides an overview of the reporting capabilities of Jira Software.
This course is based on Server, and may not be suitable for Cloud customers.
After attending this course, you'll be able to:
- Describe the Scrum software development process and how it's implemented in Jira Software
- Create an Agile Scrum board and perform general configuration of the board
- Groom the backlog and plan the sprint
- Prioritize issues and group them into epics and versions
- Estimate stories and create a sprint backlog
- Configure the board to add columns, swimlanes, and quick filters
- Map statuses to columns, transition stories across the board to "Done"
- Identify and use appropriately the 3 most common reports for Scrum development
Agile developers, agile coaches, scrum masters, team leads, project managers, product owners. Anyone who uses Jira Software to manage Agile development.
- Jira Essentials or equivalent experience using Jira
- You should have a basic understanding of Jira Software, including creating and transitioning issues, creating and editing basic JQL queries
- You should have a practical knowledge of the Agile process and Scrum
- Scrum in Jira Software
- Creating an Agile Board
- Managing the Backlog
- Active Sprints
Our training courses can be held publicly, privately or on site. For alternative dates or locations, please contact us for more information: email@example.com