Build smarter. Fix faster. Be secure.
Open source governance and policy management.
Sonatype’s Nexus product’s allow customers to develop at scale, safely.
Nexus Lifecycle | Continuously analyze quality and security
- Make it easy for developers to get detailed information about component usage right with their favourite tools
- Create policy rules to manage component usage
- Allow flexibility – developers can test out components, but the development pipeline can prevent components with vulnerabilities going through to build or deployment
Nexus Firewall | Prevent the use of risky components
- Enforce policies around component usage
- Quarantine suspect components
- Keep production applications safe
Nexus Auditor | Audit the safety of open source components that your software depends on
- Unpacks components to produce a “bill of materials” report
- View information concerning security, licensing and quality
- Monitor applications to check for newly-found issues with existing components
Nexus Repository | Manage binaries and artifacts for builds and releases
- Make sure that you always possess the binaries that a build relies upon
- Manage binary artifacts in one central location
- All popular formats are supported: Maven/Java, npm, NuGet, RubyGems, Docker, P2, OBR, APT and YUM and more.
- A free version is available – the Nexus Repository OSS
Why buy through BDQ?
We are a UK Sonatype Partner with certified technical staff, and we can supply software and services to the UK public sector via G-Cloud 12. We have large public sector customers and can supply with standard VAT invoicing on NET30 terms, in GBP or USD as required. Our G-Cloud lot for Sonatype services is here. Please get in contact for more information.