GDPR Implementation Services
GDPR has been a disruptive change, which must be managed correctly. EU citizens have a right to request information about data held on them, regardless of geography.
BDQ offer a solution for managing and monitoring data subject requests, providing peace of mind that this aspect of your organisation meets the requirements of the GDPR legislation, utilising the Atlassian Jira Service Desk product. If you are already users of JIRA or JIRA Service Desk, this solution will fit right in with the way that you work today.
The solution provides:
- Easy to use web portal for self service requests.
- Management dashboard to monitor compliance.
- Queue management for request service teams.
- Request status tracking
- Response time monitoring to ensure deadlines are met.
- Custom integration with other systems to automate data extraction for data portability requests and data deletions.
- Workflow automations to improve efficiency in responding to requests that may involve multiple teams.
In addition, BDQ has extensive expertise in data profiling and data discovery. We offer consultancy services to carry out Personal Information Audits to identify the data that your organisation currently holds, that falls within the provisions of the legislation.
We can also audit the open source libraries that are used within your existing applications, to ensure that there are no known vulnerabilities that may compromise your data. To do this, we apply our in-depth knowledge of Sonatype products.
Other services that we offer are:
- Existing GDPR process review
- Documentation management review
- DevOps toolchain review
See our blogposts for the full lowdown on what GDPR means to you.